Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT MY NET IS?

Customer Question

HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT MY NET IS?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Hi Dorothy! The instructions to find this information out do vary some based on the model of Kindle, but will be similar to this:

1. Press the Home button, then press the Menu button.

2. Navigate to Settings by moving the 5-way controller down, then press the 5-way controller to select.

3. Select view next to Wi-Fi Settings to display a list of detected Wi-Fi networks. The network you are connected to will show in this list.

I hope that helps! If you need additional assistance, please let me know which model Kindle you have and I will provide better directions to you.

Thanks!