Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Please see two attachments our screen is not stable it keeps

Customer Question

Hello,Please see two attachments our screen is not stable it keeps changing to where the text is not readable. Is there a way to permanently fix this? Thank you. We have a PC running Windows 10 and Chrome/Google browser.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The two files won't send
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK there they went
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I am sure that I can fix this very quickly and easily by remotely connecting to your computer and working on it while you watch. Would you please consider allowing me to do that?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

I realize that you are a subscription customer so I've offered the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance for only $19, less than half of the normal price of $39. If you're willing to allow a SECURE REMOTE connection, please accept the offer and a link will be provided that will allow us to connect.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is it so involved that we can't do it with your instructions?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

We may be able to do it via question and answer here, but it would be much easier and faster if I could actually see your screen. I looked at the 2 screen shots that you sent. It looks ok in the screenshots. The fact that is changing randomly on you is cause for concern. I am wondering if you have the correct video/display drivers.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please repost our question we are not interested in working with you.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing

I would have to have a REMOTE SESSION with your computer, to be able to FULLY determine your issue, and to be able to offer a solution.

Let me know when you are ready to have a REMOTE SESSION.