Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.

I have tried to uninstall more than eight attachments that

Customer Question

I have tried to uninstall more than eight attachments that would suddenly download when I opened a website I have tried just about every suggested method that could be found, to no avail. The worst attachments are: BuenoSearch toolbar, OnlineMapfinder toolbar, Adware.Shopper Pro, PUP.Adguard, PUP.FixMyPC, PUP.Solid You Tube Downloader AdBlocker. I am nearly 80 years old (100% Disabled), living on a small military pension and Social Security. My wife is in almost the same situation but has a Federal Disability pension. Any support that you can provide would be sincerely ***** ***** Email address is:***@******.*** in Central Point Oregon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Hi Richard. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

You've got a severe malware infection in Firefox. To clean this up click the 3-horizontal-bar icon

in the upper right corner and select Add-ons. From the menu on the left select Extensions.

On the Extensions page, Disable every item.

Click the 3-bar icon again and select the question mark at the bottom of the window

and select Troubleshooting Information. Click Refresh Firefox, twice

and that will clean up your browser.

I can connect remotely and perform these steps for you if you prefer.

Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

When that is complete go to the link below and download the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-malware.

Under Free Trial, click Download at the bottom of the page.

Install the program, run a scan of your computer and remove any infections found:

Expert:  Byron replied 3 months ago.

Hi Richard. Please let me know if you still need help with this.