Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

O.K. I give in. You cannot solve my email problem. I hope

Customer Question

O.K. I give in. You cannot solve my email problem. I hope the monies paid are not charged & returned. Thankyou. I will have to survive without my emails.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 3 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Hi there, I can see your other question, and it looks like the tech is trying to help you....

If you go to my questions, you will see your other question. Alos Customer services # *****(###) ###-####/p>