Cory
Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years
8685120

I do now have paid acct but years years I had a few free

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** do now have paid acct but years years I had a few free accts. I am looking for my two acct named ***@******.*** or mm Colorado Rose 13 @aol.com. I dont remember the password ***** it has been year, years ago approx by maybe 17 to 18 years.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes I did to Aol.com about it.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: mm, I just want to retrieve it and find some documents that I emailed but never printed it out.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

How long has it been since you accessed the accounts?

Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

If it has been 18 years, then I know for sure that the accounts have been deactivated without activity for more than 1 year. Because they have been activated, it means everything has been deleted. If you can activate them again, the account will open as a new one that you just started.

I do not see any reset options on AOL password ***** as this means you will have to contact AOL. You can contact AOL at 1-***-***-**** and maybe they can help you access them.

I am sorry, but I wish I had better news.

Please do not forget to look for the stars at the top of my page to rate my answer for informing you about your issue today.

Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you need further assistance with this.