Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Power point request. I have used PP and all of a sudden when

Customer Question

Power point request. I have used PP for years and all of a sudden when I go to view for the menu to come down to show me presentation tool the TV screen shows the typed items but the computer screen that shows that window is blank but the note on the TV Screen are down in my note area and I cannot read them because the print on the square of the computer screen is blank. I cannot find a way to get these printed words back up into the square computer screen. The slides are on the left top to bottom and the notes are to the right bottom
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.