Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have been trying to find my old account ..i received a

Customer Question

I have been trying to find my old account for months..i received a message it was closed for none usage while I was in the hospital and then rehab for months. please as all my files are there, too.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I called my carrier (AT&T) and was told I was going to search other areas.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have been to Microsoft and have followed all leads and never got anywhere just a circle of the same questions...
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The account that was closed, what type of account was it.. An email account, a microsoft account, gmail. aol. yahoo mail, facebook, etc?

Also, when was the last time you could login and access the account?

Dustin S

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 5 months ago.

Once a yahoo account is deleted or you are unable to access it because you have not accessed for a long time you will have 90 days to reactivate it by calling(###) ###-####(6a-6p PST) Make sure you get a LIVE operator by punching the right number(I have the best luck with #2) All your present information in the deleted account will be held IN that account for that 90 days.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Hello, this is Dustin again. To clarify, your account was with AT&T.. At&T controls your email account therefore Yahoo cannot help you.

When you can, please send a response so you and I can continue discussing this issue and resolve it. Thank you,

Dustin S