Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My question has to do with my Chrome web browser. I

Customer Question

My question has to do with my Chrome web browser. I can't create a new folder to store emails in. Since I already have a number of folders, it may be that I've exceeded some limit. It's not a "folder name" issue.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What email client or program are you using, such as,,, etc?

And do you sign into your email directly through the chrome browser?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm using think--and I sign in directly. I would prefer not to have a remote assistance session.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dustin--are you still there?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Lets try accessing yahoo with a different browser besides chrome. And then once signed into your yahoo account.

Try to create a new mail folder.. If this works, t hen we know we need to reset chrome and possibly reinstall it.

so let me know whether or not the above suggestion works, and that will tell us our next steps~

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm getting nowhere here, but it's probably not your fault. Let's just forget it. Will I be charged and if so, how will it appera on my credit card statement?
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

If you want to continue, when you say you are getting no where.. I need you to be clear and specific.

What alternate browser did you try, internet explorer , Firefox?

And what exactly happened.

If you dont want to continue, you can self process a refund using this link

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't intend to continue. I've got a more pressing matter to attend to. Perhaps we can continue at a later date.
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

We can continue at another date if thats what you want to do. I work 6 days a week, so Im usually pretty easy to get a hold of.

With that being said, if you decide not to continue and if you have been charged, you can request a full refund with a few clicks using the link I sent you.