Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

THAT PASSWORD I ENTER IS THE ONE I BEEN USING IT IS MY APPLE

Customer Question

THAT PASSWORD ***** ENTER IS THE ONE I BEEN USING IT IS MY APPLE ID YOU MIGHT ALSO TRY boysen68123 for the pw
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

Hi there William. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. I'd be happy to help you. Can you tell me a little bit more about what is going wrong please? Are you having trouble accessing your APPLE account?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.