Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a watch that was forwarded to me on April 26. It is

Customer Question

I have a watch that was forwarded to me on April 26. It is too complicated for me to operate. Can I return it for credit? Ro***** F********* ro***************

Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Who forwarded the watch to you? Also, whats the name brand and model of the watch Robert?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It was forwarded by Support at Getpebble.com; Fremont, CA 94538
It is a PEBBLE S ATM
Never worn
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Model is 4919
I think that is correct --very small writing
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Does this look like your watch ?

https://www.pebble.com/

If so, did you pay or pledge to their kickstarter campaign, Im assuming you did and thats why you received the watch.

If so, you cant get a refund from a kick starter campaign.. Its not the same as purchasing a watch.. before I go further, please read the above and let me know if that matches how you purchased the watch.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't think there is any thing wrong with the watch., It is me. I just don't know how to do do it.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Just tell me what to do. I have to leave now and will not be back for several hours. Thank you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

Im not sure if you seen my reply, but I need you to read my reply and then respond when you can..

Does this look like your watch ?

https://www.pebble.com/

Dustin S

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The picture is like my watch. The black one.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
don't really know how I purchased the watch. Think I saw something in the Wall Street Journal.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
can I return it for credit or not?
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.

You can get a full cash refund, if you purchased the device within the last 30 days..

Here is the link to start that process or read more information.. https://help.getpebble.com/customer/portal/articles/1309485-refund-policy