Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I 't have volume on my computer. Just up to windows 10, Dell

Customer Question

I don't have volume on my computer. Just up to windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Dell all in one on windows 10 from 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: for some reason when I still had window 7 the Hotmail got 59 email's that had attments and I couldn't close them.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

So you upgraded to windows 10 and now have no sound?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
right
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

not uncommon for things to stop working after a upgrade to 10. This is probably a sound driver issue....whats the make and model of your PC?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It is a Dell all in one. I've had it for about 4-5 years
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

there should be a model number. We need it so we can find the right drivers.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok what I have on the back is GYP7KK1 *********** CN-OGGCR3-70163-01K-0128PPID not sure if this is what you need
also intel Pentium
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
also Inspiron one
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

Yeah, that's not it. The problem is there are so many dells...... try using this auto detect to see if it picks up your model

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Products/?app=drivers

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it say's it's a Inspiron one 19
Expert:  Tim replied 12 months ago.

Ok, the drivers for that are here, you want to go to sound and download the driver and install it.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-one-19/drivers