Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I 't have volume on my computer. Just up to windows 10, Dell

Customer Question

I don't have volume on my computer. Just up to windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Dell all in one on windows 10 from 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: for some reason when I still had window 7 the Hotmail got 59 email's that had attments and I couldn't close them.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

So you upgraded to windows 10 and now have no sound?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
right
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

not uncommon for things to stop working after a upgrade to 10. This is probably a sound driver issue....whats the make and model of your PC?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is a Dell all in one. I've had it for about 4-5 years
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

there should be a model number. We need it so we can find the right drivers.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok what I have on the back is GYP7KK1 *********** CN-OGGCR3-70163-01K-0128PPID not sure if this is what you need
also intel Pentium
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
also Inspiron one
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Yeah, that's not it. The problem is there are so many dells...... try using this auto detect to see if it picks up your model

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Products/?app=drivers

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it say's it's a Inspiron one 19
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Ok, the drivers for that are here, you want to go to sound and download the driver and install it.

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/inspiron-one-19/drivers