Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot remember my password and followed the steps to

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password ***** followed the steps to receive a phone call. That did not allow me to set another password. Help!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Who is youe email provider? What did the ca,l say?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My email provider is Comcast.
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

gotcha, so you lost your password......Is this the paged you used to try and reset it?

https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset;reset-pwd-session-id=78QZXxhDpRsh2mFQ6LXmPxcXHl09qVnJt0PnLpJncGmWnJygJpcB!200457710!681317358?execution=e1s1

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No
Expert:  Tim replied 5 months ago.

Try resetting it there....or you can always call comcast and ask their technical support to reset it.