Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

I have Windows 10 and accidently shut my computer down after

Customer Question

I have Windows 10 and accidently shut my computer down after changing the PIN number and didn't write it down. I don' t have a password ***** Now I am locked out completely. How can I open my computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. Your Windows 10 account is also your Microsoft account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

Is there anything else that you need help with? If we are done, please do not forget to rate me 3 stars or more. If there is more to be done, please let me know.

Thank you,

***** *****