Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Each time I try to access my gmail account (*********) I use

Customer Question

Each time I try to access my gmail account (*********) I use my old email password, and then I am told it was changed 26 hours ago. So I then use the "changed" password ***** still it says it is not recognised. This is infuriating, and makes me want to leave Gmail and badmouth it, just as I did with Talktalk when they proved highly inefficient!
JA: The tech wizards are real geniuses when it comes to Gmail. They can answer any question you have, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best one for the job.
Customer: Please may I speak to an engineer who can sort the above out. My home number in the UK is ***********
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What would you suggest?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. If I can retrieve my emails I would be delighted.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. How do you access your email? On a computer? On a phone? through a web browser or through a program or APP?

I believe that we should start by resetting your password ***** It's very likely that if your password ***** ***** anywhere like on a mobile phone, tablet, or computer, that your device may be trying to sign you in automatically with the saved password, causing your account to become locked after too many failed attempts. Once we have reset the password ***** will walk you through changing it on all devices that you use to access your email.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hello there! Do you still need help with this, or have you been able to get into your gmail account?