Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have windows 10 and I can not get my password to open

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and I can not get my password ***** open Quicken Delux 2014. I have had windows 10 working with your system for four months and all was fine. Now your system will not allow my password ***** open it Now you want $52 to fix your problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Edward. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I am sorry that you are having this problem and I understand your frustration. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. In order to resolve the problem we will need to download a password ***** tool and upload your data file to Quicken to have the password ***** You can then create a new password. I think the fastest and easiest way yo handle this is for me to connect remotely to your computer and do this for you. We normally charge and additional $39.99 for the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, but since you have already paid quite a bit, I will offer it to you for the lowest price that we can charge for a PREMIUM SERVICE ($5).

If you'd like for me to remotely connect and take all of the necessary steps to get you back into your Quicken Deluxe 2014, please accept the offer and a link will be generated that will allow us to connect.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Edward! Do you still need assistance with this?