Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I have delited all mail and contact with a candidate and now

Customer Question

Hi .I have delited all mail and contact with a candidate and now I was wondering is there anyway to retrieve deleted contact
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My last communication with him was about 3 or 4 days ago
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything yet I tried to look into POF different options send messages from me to him last viewed I could not find any records I'm not very well computer illiterate I don't know that many options
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I was using my Samsung Galaxy phone
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Are you going to connect me right now with a computer expert
JA: No. I'm the Computer Technician's Assistant.
Customer: What do I need to do right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.

Good evening! You mentioned using a Samsung Galaxy phone, so would it be a correct assumption that your email is with Gmail?

If so, your deleted messages will be stored for 30 days in the Trash folder. Inside the Gmail app on your phone, tap the "hamburger" menu and the tap the Trash folder to view its contents. Once you find the message(s) you need, just tap it to open it! You can send the candidate a new message from there, or move the message back to your Inbox.

If you're using another email provider, please let me know who so that I can provide appropriate directions.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please bear with me as I'm not very technology literate if I understand correctly I need to go into my email mailbox where do I find hamburger

No problem! I'm right with you if you have any questions.

The "hamburger" menu is the one that looks like three short, horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I looked it up in ther and I don't see hiss massages ther.

I see. Are you using a @gmail.com email address? ...or is your email through another company?