Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

After converting our HP Omni 10, Product # F4C56UA, to

Customer Question

After converting our HP Omni 10, Product # ***** to Windows 10,we gradually lost access to camera, Keyboard, Video and Audio. Best Buy's Geek Squad says PC must be reset. We need help, please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Hi Norman, my name is ***** ***** I'd like to discuss your issue a little bit further to see what can be done.

When you took the computer to Best Buy, how long did they look at the machine for? The reason I ask is because, if the computer needs to be reset, that should've been something that they could do in the store for you. They are, after all, trained technicians.

Also, you mentioned that you've researched this on forums. Did you try any suggestions and what have you done on your end to repair the machine?

Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Norman, you seem to be away from your computer so I'm going to opt out of the question and open it up for other Experts.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?