Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.

My husband's phone service plan was to be renewed

Customer Question

my husband's phone service plan was to be renewed automatically every month and today it was cancelled not renewed. We want to know why?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Carl and welcome to Just Answer. It sounds like you might be looking for a different company such as your phone company.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

We are with straight talk now and just want to get the phone on automatic refill which was supposed to happen starting last month.

He is on the low minute plan.

Expert:  Carl L replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the clarification! Do me a favor and goto and login to your account. Verify that the account was setup on Auto Refill. If not, you'll have to set it up and you won't have to worry about it again. I would definitely do this for you but for security purposes I am not allowed as it involves your signin and payment information.

If you need any clarification or additional help, please feel free to ask me.

Expert:  Carl L replied 4 months ago.

If you could, please do me a huge favor and rate me 3 start or higher so that I am credited for my time. Thank you