Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Firstly, It unusual. I installed TurboPro Cleaner. All files

Customer Question

Firstly, It unusual. I installed TurboPro Cleaner. All files saved to the desk top were deleted. All documents were deleted as well as FileMakerPro, Macromedia, favorites to Windows. I used a recovery software Recue, I think. All I found were Word Documents to the other user of this computer. I got help from TurboPro Cleaner. The result was, they could not understand where the documents went. My Tech guy said they tried filemakerPro and TurboPro Cleaner in their lab and did not duplicate the problem. They also said that TurboCleanerPro does not delete files and gave up. I also had a guy search through Dos with the same results. The closest we have gotten is the error is C: users\default\my doucuments..." is not accessible. Access denied." I think the files are behind the windows access denied. I only need back two files under FileMaker Pro and one from Macromedia, Authorware.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: eleteook, 8530w, Serial number Mxl9380052
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I sent it in the first reply.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Oh, I tried resetting the restore date. It did not restore.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 6 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

I believe you may have started a new question?

This will charge your account again if this is accepted here as well as on the other.

If this is your first question, i apologize.

Let me know and we will proceed forward.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I asked one question and paid for remote access. I did not ask two questions. Please check my account. I would also like to cancel my membership. It has not been helpful and my problem was not resolved.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Good morning! My name is***** can certainly understand your frustration. I apologize that you had to wait so long for help this morning. I am confident that I can help you if you're still willing to give it a try. If so, please let me know and I will provide a link that you can click on to establish a remote connection. If you'd prefer a full refund, please go to ww2.justanswer.com and click on contact. You'll see a phone number as well as options for chat and email. Please note: They do not have you email address on file, so they haven't been able to respond to yet except throughthe chat box on this question page.

Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.

Are you still needing help with this?