Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

I have tried several times through the system and remember

Customer Question

I have tried several times through the system and remember "0" to answer stupid questions to reset my***@******.*** account through Google
Please help, haven't used in a forever long time. Thanks. Candy
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 3 months ago.

Good evening, Candy! Google allows you to recover your account in only two ways:

1. Visit Google's password ***** page, and validate your ownership of the account by specifying that a validation message be sent to your registered recovery phone number or recovery email address.
  2. Barring that, click on the link at the bottom of the password ***** page to verify your identity. You will be asked a series of questions whose answers should be known only to you; after completing account validation in that method, you will be taken to an account recovery form to put in your password ***** request to Google's product team.

If you do not have a valid recovery phone number or email address on-file AND cannot validate your identity as per the steps in option #2 above, you will not be able to regain access to your account.

Hope that helps! If you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand. How man $"s am I at now?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are u still with me ?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I changed my phone number to my land line(###) ###-####, as I currently only have cell for any net connection, if you need to reach me! He apparently didn't get prior notes. I don't know if I have my password ***** or what. NO OTHER QUESTIONS, except how much have I now spent? I am upset he cut me off before I could confirm!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The password assistance page is a joke, if I could remember all that, I 'd have a better shot remembering a password. Was it changed for me?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh cell #I am using to connect with now is 303-883'1234
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why did you send me to a consumer lawyer page? This system needs some work!