Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I think I found my answer. I simply 't want to use the

Customer Question

Hi I think I found my answer. I simply don't want to use the kapersky keyboard all the time.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Its XP professional. For some reason the Kapersky virtual keyboard wants to be on for almost everything and it is a little annoying when you are in non-critical screnes.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to modify or disable it in the antivirus program but even turning off the antivirus doesn't seem to disable the keyboard. Fortunately I am not having to use it in this chat.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No I think that would be it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks