Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I recently installed my magic, believing that included

Customer Question

I recently installed my magic jack, believing that included international callas. I signed for the longest period you offer, and now I do not have international service. So I would like to how I can get this service, the price, etc, can you please help me. The number that was assigned is(###) ###-#### ***** help me, I need to call my family
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 5 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

You can do this on your own with the account you created by following the steps on this link after

you have logged into your magicjack account:

http://magicjack.custhelp.com/ci/fattach/get/11/1444833308/redirect/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDY2ODkwODQ5L3NpZC9IR3NwWFlUbQ==/filename/Adding%20International%20credit.pdf

If you run into any issues, let me know.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Hi, you never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

~Franklin