Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I tried to log into a tournament as a Player's Club member,

Customer Question

I tried to log into a tournament as a Player's Club member, and it is asking me to join from Basic to Players Club. I already pay for Player's Club.
Also it shows my skill level as NA. The last time I looked it was Green
If these issues are not corrected, I have no choice but to stop this program. I do not want to do this, as I have been a Player Club member for quit a long time.
I awair your response and to let me know that these two problems are corrected
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.