Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Kamil

Customer Question

kamil
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Can you send me the link to your original question please.

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't think I have a link but I contacted you June 10 and June 11. The charges for the 10th are $79.00 and the 11th $40.00. On the 10th you even went into my computer and worked with it. I am trying to get the Township of Adams Jackson County Wi on Google search but The County of Adams always comes up which is entirely different.

I cannot discuss the billing charges, because i am a tech only (you need to speak to***@******.***) about the charges. BUT your site is ranking lower, where i advised you to get the SEO done to boost the keyword to rank above the competitors. Your site does appear on the Google Search results, you need to move through the pages to locate it if i remember correctly, it was at 70+ position which i believe is page 6 or 7 i think.