Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a hp envy27 notebook pc, trying to reactivate wifi I

Customer Question

I have a hp envy27 notebook pc, trying to reactivate wifi I understand there there are function keys that disables wifi &another function key can re -activate wifi, I am havong so much trbl getting back my wifil
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

Check the Lights on the F12 key if it is amber that means your wireless is not on. Try to push the F12 once it will turn Blue then try to access the internet

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.