Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Fir some reason I cannot access my Yahoomail on my phone. It

Customer Question

Fir some reason I cannot access my Yahoomail on my phone. It just quite working one day and I haven't been able to find out why. Therefore, I am wondering if I have to reset my password ***** both the PC and my Iphone?
JA: Need to reset a password, huh? Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried resetting on my Iphone; however, it states "last sync on (date)". I have no idea what that means. That is why I wondered if I had to reset my password?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, I think that is all. Thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets try a test.. lets download and install the actual yahoo mail app on your iphone.. Once installed, open the yahoo mail app, and try to sign in using your full yahoo email address and password. Will it let you sign in that way and view your mail?

You can get the yahoo app here.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.