Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

How do I reinstall system mechanic 14.5?activation key is

Customer Question

how do I reinstall system mechanic 14.5?activation key is MAGEC-8F6WH-HZXC6HTRX9
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I bought it in 7/19/15 for 3 year service and when it got deleted I don't know
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just going into a website on how to reinstall and it sent me here
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To reinstall system mechanic, click this link

1. You will be asked if you wish to save a copy of the installation file to your computer. Click Yes or No as desired.
  2. When your download is complete the Welcome to the System Mechanic Setup Wizard window appears. Click Next to begin the installation.
  3. The License Agreement screen appears. After reading the agreement, select the I accept the agreement option and click Next to continue.
  4. The Select Product Activation Mode window appears. Select the option that applies to you and click Next.
  5. If in step 5 you selected Install as time-limited trial or Install the free version of System Mechanic you will be taken to the Enter your email address screen. Enter and confirm your email address, then click Next. Skip to step 8 of these instructions.

If you selected I have an Activation Key and can enter it now you will be taken to the Enter your license information screen. Enter your Activation Key and email address, then click OK. Skip to step 8 of these instructions.

If you selected Purchase a license for System Mechanic now you will be taken to the System Mechanic webpage were you can click Get it Now to begin the purchase process.

6. After you receive your license information, enter your Activation Key and email address, then click OK.
  7. The Select typical or custom settings screen appears. Select Customize installation settings to continue choosing the details of the installation, or select Use typical settings to complete the installation now with settings appropriate for most users. Click Next. If you have selected Use typical settings, skip to step 16.
  8. The Select Destination Location screen appears. Usually, the default directory is fine unless you must install to a different drive. Click Next.
  9. The Select Start Menu Folder screen appears. To install shortcuts to the default folder, click Next.
  10. The Internet Connection screen appears. Specify the connection type that applies to you, click Next.
  11. The Configure PC Health Status Gadget screen appears for users running Windows 7 or Vista. The Enable PC Health Status Gadget option is selected by default. If you do not want it to be enabled, clear the check box. When you are finished, click Next.
  12. The ActiveCare Reports screen appears. If you would like to receive notifications when new ActiveCare reports are available, enter your email address in the Send notifications to the email address field. If you do not wish to use this feature, clear the Send me an email when a new ActiveCare report is ready for viewing box. Click Next.
  13. The Select Additional Tasks screen appears. From here you can create desktop and Quick launch icons. When you are done, click Next.
  14. The Ready to Install screen appears. Make sure the information is correct. If the information is incorrect, click Back and correct the information. If it is correct, click Next and the installation will begin.
  15. To finish the installation, your PC may need to be restarted. Select Yes to restart now or select No to restart later. Click Finish

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.