Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My number is 410)929_8604 and it expires today I want to

Customer Question

My number is *****)929_8604 and it expires today I want to renew for 1 year
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: What do you mean. I had it renewed last year and need to renew it for another one
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I want to renew and could not find the site to do so
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The steps below will help you renew your magicjack service. If you get stuck at anypoint, please specify exactly where

Lets get you re subscribed..

Go to

my.magicjack.com

enter your phone number for magicjack, and enter the password

then. once signed in.. on the account details screen, it should show your subscription end date.

also.. you can extend your subscription here on the same page.

for 1, or 5 years. If you get stuck, or have any questions, let me know

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.