Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to download my AOL from an existing computer to a new

Customer Question

I want to download my AOL from an existing computer to a new computer, but I don't want to loss it from my other computer. I noticed on the link provided that the less part of the link is ""aoldesktop96" but I'm running Aol Desktop 9.8.2. Woon't the different version mess things up?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: 10 years
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet, this looking at the version difference.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Just checking, I will still AOL on my other computer?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason