Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have google voice and my phone message suddenly isn't

Customer Question

I have google voice and my phone message suddenly isn't working! Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? when did this start? what is the model/brand of your mobile phone?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a landline and I use google phone for my phone number. My late husband set this up for me. I do business by phone. Today my message machine doesn't play to pick up my messages! My google phone number is(###) ###-####and I'm***@******.***.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm desperate!
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

What is the model and brand of your message machine ?

Are you using an android device ? what this the full brand of your mobile phone please ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have a mobile phone, just a Verizon landline, and my phone message picks up when people dial my google number--except it's stopped working!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please help me, or tell me how google voice can help me...I don't know how to access them on my iPad.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Disconnect the phone from the phone jack in your home. wait 5 minutes, then re-connect the phone.

let me know the results

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

If the problem still persists please follow the steps below :

1. Enter *VM (*86) on your phone.
  2. Tap the Call button.
  3. Follow the prompts to enter your password ***** retrieve your messages.

Note: If you hear your own or a system greeting, tap the # key to interrupt the greeting and follow the prompts to enter your password ***** retrieve your messages.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It isn't that I can't retrieve my messages--it's that when people call me MY MESSAGE DOESN'T PLAY AND THEY CAN'T LEAVE MESSAGES! I'm waiting for someone to call me so I can see if my message has started playing again.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Help!
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Let me open your question to other experts please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
THANK YOU.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Hello again.> i never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?