Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I want to contine with the aol accoount. in my name florence

Customer Question

I want to contine with the aol accoount. in my name florence obrien. my screen name is ***** ***** password ***** ***** would like to keep these name and password.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: years in my husbands name. I pay my bill every month. In fact y ou e me $4.99 On my charge for cancelling aol computer checkup in 30 days. My cancellation confirmation # *****(###) ###-####dated 5/3/2016 at l:45 pm.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don;t know what you mean by troubleshooting.I used the aol computer checkup for less than 30 days. A credit is due on my visa 5240.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

HI there and welcome

Can you tell me please the issue you are having signing into this account? What happens when you try to?