Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Have my Samsung jitter bug connected with a USB cable - want

Customer Question

have my Samsung jitter bug connected with a USB cable - want to download my pictures to my computer can't seem to do it or I don't understand?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: simple jitterbug for seniors???? running Windows 7
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no troubleshooting how?
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no just want to download my pictures
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The phone is a very simple one and as such there is no way to connect it to the computer, the port is only for charging.

What you have to do is share your photos on a website and download it from there. To do this, log in to the online portal and
register your existing account with any of the available sites. If you have not registered to use, simply visit
and follow the online instructions to do so.

Then once your photos are online, you can right click a photo and select Save Image as and save it to your computer.

Its not altogether straight forward, but its one of the limitations of this phone.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you