Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My phone # is 4152927865. My problem is: I was persuaded to

Customer Question

I am Leon Jones. My phone # *****(###) ###-#### ***** problem is : I was persuaded to buy a security system that is suppose to be better than yours. I found this to be a lie. Please remove this system and re-install yours. My plan I. D. is GSPSUP7571566381174.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Leon and welcome

Which system did you install? And which exact version did you have?

Also which version of windows are you on?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.