Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.

I had an Apple iPad. It was lost. I tried to use the find

Customer Question

I had an Apple iPad. It was lost. I tried to use the find app but the pad was offline. I set the option to erase it when it went online next. I purchased a new mini iPad a few days ago. However, I am unable to access my CalenGoo. I put in what I had in my records as my ID and password ***** nothing worked. There seems to be no way I can get this fixed so:
1. I can get the OAuth2
2. I can use my CalenGoo with sync to my iPhone and PC
3. I followed the directions given by Google to get an email to correct this problem, but the email never arrived.
Without my CalenGoo, the iPad is of no use to me. What do you suggest.
By the way, I seem to have at some point activated double verification.
I look forward to your advice.
Lee Rosenberg
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Carl and welcome to Just Answer. Total bummer about losing your iPad! Have you tried restoring your new iPad from an iCloud Backup? By default, Apple gives you 5GB of Cloud Storage so that you can backup your device to the Cloud where it's safe and restore to an Apple device if it becomes lost, broken, or stolen. If you do have a backup, restoring it will also restore your Gmail Account and Calendar to the new iPad making CalenGoo much more easier to set back up.