Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My ruko light will not stop bli ko, My Roku remote will not

Customer Question

My ruko light will not stop bli ko
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: My Roku remote will not stop blinking
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: It's a purple screen on my TV with the Roku remote in it and a circling ball that keeps flashing so what's wrong
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: 3500r
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please Remove the batteries from the remote and Look carefully into the battery compartment of the remote and locate the purple button shown circled in red, below: click me

Now Unplug the power from the Roku, Wait for 5 seconds. Connect the power back to the Roku. Wait for Roku banner to bounce around on the screen. Ok now Put the batteries back in the remote. Press and hold the purple button in the battery compartment of the remote for 5 seconds. Wait for the Roku to finish booting up. you should be good to go.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?