Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Have been an AOL customer. I cannot access my email and AOL

Customer Question

Hi Pearl my name is***** Have been an AOL customer for years. I cannot access my email and AOL does not load as it did a couple of weeks ago. When I try to log in to says page cannot be displayed
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: several weeks,,,at first I thought it was my computer. Dell spent several days going through it to make sure everything was ok. They could not access my email either and got the same msg I did
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have done none - don't have the first idea
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: just make it work like it used to
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

How do you open this AOL email is it using AOL desktop software or using web browser like (Internet explorer,Firefox,Chrome,Safari)?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
when I turn on my computer, I have to go to Internet Explorer then AOL comes up. AOL use to come up automatically when I turned on my computer - I'm about ready to throw the whole computer in the floor. I've never had such a frustrating thing in my life.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the detail.I can understand the frustration.

Do you have any other web browser installed in the PC like Firefox or Chrome?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have windows 8.1.....nothing works right since Microsoft downloaded Windows 10 and I did not request it. Worked with Dell for the last 2 days
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

It seems like there is a payment failure for remote support could you please go to my account in justanswer page and check the payment details and save it.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Did you check the payment details in my account and corrected it ?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.