Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Had problem with someone using my skype. Changed passwrod

Customer Question

had problem with someone using my skype. Changed passwrod and notified skype but now I am unable to make a paid call ie to my Mum in Soth Africa. On a skype to skype it is ok all others are dropped/failed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your skype account.

What happens when you try to make a paid call. What is the error you get?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
call failed/dropped
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it will not allow me to securely connect
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

are you able to login to your account?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the skype yes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
can receive skype to skype but not make non skype calls out
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

to receive non skype calls you must have signed in for a skype number do you have that

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
never had a skype number before none of us have a skype number ... my acct is charged
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh forget it this is too hard and time wasting for me . Good bye
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 4 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.