Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have been getting a "safari can't find server" when I

Customer Question

I have been getting a "safari can't find server" when I change pages when doing my banking
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: About 3 days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just shutting down the I-pad
JA: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?
Customer: 2years old
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Restart your iPad and it should work properly now. Let me know how it goes

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.