ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

My name is ****I want to pay my magicjack bill, I forgot the

Customer Question

My name is edward ****I want to pay my magicjack bill
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: I forgot the model of the computer. I been magic jack for 7 years now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just wanted to pay my one year bill now
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 5 months ago.

Hi Edward, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you with this!

You'll want to renew your MagicJack subscription via the customer portal located at the following link:

https://web03.magicjack.com/my/index.html

Just sign in with your phone number and password. Once signed in, you should then see the options to pay your bill and renew your subscription.

That should do it for you! If you run into any roadblocks or have any further questions just let me know. And before leaving this page please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.