Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't login to my aol acct. I called aol and the account

Customer Question

I can't login to my aol acct. I called aol and the account was opened when I lived with my parents. I'm now 33 with my parents deceased. Aol will not let me give any information. What can I do. I have had this email for years
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: Around a year. I have tried many times and I even know my username and password ***** they say it's incorrect when I kow it's not. All of my banking info, pictures and work info is through that email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried saved information on my account. I have called aol multiple times
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. I appreciate it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cory replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

What is the email address?