Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Downloaded many free games from Oberon having purchased a

Customer Question

Hi Pearl.
downloaded many free games from Oberon having purchased a monthly subscription, since cancelled, and now my computer has died i cant run these games on my new computer as they all show expired when opening. Is there someway to recover these games
JA: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: New computer is ASUS Eee Pc notebook. Windows 7 home premium. I have the original hard drive attached to it through an adaptor
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: pretty much dont know where to start
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing more thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Is you membership with the games you downloaded still active and if not then it will show expired as membership no longer active.

Online active games need active membership as it sync with the game server online.