Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Product Developer at Computer Science Corporation
94617175

I purchased a new dual boot windows 10 + android 4.4 intel

Customer Question

hi, i purchased a new dual boot windows 10 + android 4.4 intel pocket pc and it got corrupted so i wiped the volume and tried to instal android and windows but neither will install i think it is stuck on the gui for the bootloader that was installled to boot to either os and it is a white screen gui with both icons on it the android on the left side and the woindows 10 on the other i used to be able to select which os to run by clicking on either icon now it is blank and i cant get either os to boot for installation even though i have set the boot priority to me cd-dvd-bluray drive. sometimes it will get stuck on a white screen after the start up screen that say wintel mini pc and sometimes it will go to bios and when ii save and exit it goes right back to bios, how can i get working again ?? thanks.....
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi welcome to JustAnswer

Give me a moment, I will help you in fixing it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thank you

What is the name of your device ?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i cant do romote because the device wont go intoi any os only bios and now the keyboard and the mouse and everything else is no longer working i switched off the xdhi controller by mistake in bios
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
xhci

I think you would need to reset your boot setting as now your keyboard and mouse in not working even in BIOS . You will have to clear CMOS to reset BIOS to default. As you have recently purchased this device you can contact its vendor and ask them to restore dual OS for you. Your product is under warranty and I won't suggest you to do anything which can void it warranty.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thanks. esince theres nothing else to do here can i have a refund of the $58.00

Yes you can ask for your refund, for that you will have to contact customer service team.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok thank you...

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Please provide me your valuable feedback and rate my services.