Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have Word Perfect X6 Working on a document and all of a

Customer Question

have Word Perfect X6 Working on a document and all of a sudden it come up (not responding) - screen goes 'foggy' if I hit a key and it totally locks up. IF I do a restart, my document comes up 'read only' and I can't save it. What can I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Try to highlight the document or press ctrl + A key together and then Ctrl + C which will copy the content past it in a notepad or any word processor and then yo can close the WP and reopenit again. Paste the saved content and you are you good to go.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top of this page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.