Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost all my email and how do I get it back, juuno.com,

Customer Question

I lost all my email and how do I get it back
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: juuno.com,
JA: Huh?
Customer: juno.com
JA: Huh?
Customer: can you help or not?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it just dissapeaared from my email box
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, it may be a bit quicker and easier if I connect to your computer from here, and help you directly on screen.. Would you like to try a screen sharing session, or would you prefer to have me guide you via written support only?

Dustin S