ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.

I have two Google accounts - two different addresses. How do

Customer Question

I have two Google accounts - two different addresses. How do I combine the two? I haven't been able to pull up my email for a week from one. All I get are general notifications on the other.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Hi Karen, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

For this, I'll need to quote from Google's official support article on this subject: \

"It isn't currently possible to merge separate Google Accounts. However, if you'd like transfer your data from one account to another, this may be done on a per product basis"

So it's not possible to simply combine accounts, but you may be able to move your data from one account to another. Please see the following article to get started with this:

You'll want to click where it says "this list of products" for step by step instructions.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this. You can reply back to me at any time.

And before leaving this page, please remember to use the rating box at the top to rate the answer at least 3 Stars/OK Service or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.