Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a acre aspire one 756 series and my resume is in the

Customer Question

I have a acre aspire one 756 series and my resume is in the Microsoft word document. I can pull up the resume but how do I forward it to my iPad?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you have an email account you use both on the computer and the iPad? If so, send the document in an email to yourself and open the email on the iPad and you can view it this way (ensuring you have the office app installed on the iPad from the app store).

If you do not have an email account in use, let me now and we can discuss a different option.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you