Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I purchased a Medion Laptop three to four years ago and have

Customer Question

I purchased a Medion Laptop three to four years ago and have only used it for a small amount of time. I installed a password ***** setting and cannot remember what it was. The computer has a Media Suite Card with the following numbers.CD-KEY CM393941D2224889. Shipping code.22833493 and a Msn.4004 2808. Could you please tell me how to cancel my existing security code and how to replace it with another code.
Best regards ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi Livia my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer password.

Let me know when do you get the password ***** is it as soon as you power on your computer or it asks for the password ***** enter in Windows.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The security code i have just received is qx1313c
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When the computer is switched on it asks for the security code before anything can happen
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

where did you got the code from?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The computer that has the problem is not connected to the internet so it would not be possible for you to carry out the repair you suggest. The code qx1313c was sent to the email address i gave..That is [email protected] .com
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

can you take a picture of the screen from your cell phone and post it here so that i can analyze the screen.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Michelle,i will try to connect the computer with the problem to the internet and get back to you.but it will probably not be until tomorrow. Thank you for your help so far.Best regards livia.
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

not a problem have a good day.