Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Very frustrated, messages:" Juno has encountered a problem

Customer Question

very frustrated, messages : " Juno has encountered a problem and needs to close. Double click the juno icon to re-connect to the internet.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: last 6 hours, error code 17
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, additional message, Juno Internet has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available
JA: I'm an assistant to the Computer Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Thank You, ***** ***** need this restored as I receive and send some very important emails that effect my business and ministry. Please help me in situation
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: ASUS HDMI Windows 7
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: i guess not but thank you so far in helping as i depend on Juno more than you know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Allow me just a minute or 2 to review and reply back to you.

Please Stand By

Your internet service might be down in your area.

I am checking on this now.

Are you using Juno Dial-Up, or Juno DSL?

If a shutdown did not resolve the problem, there may be a conflict between the Juno SpeedBand software and another program running on your computer. To resolve this, you'll need to disable other running programs in order to identify the conflict.