Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have new computer and downloaded Firefox. It open with

Customer Question

I have new computer and downloaded Firefox. It open with browser. I useed to open with Fox News channel website. I can't it. How can I change the start page on Firefox to that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Now when you open Firefox what does it do?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not only did you not solve the problem, i had to reinstall Firefox today! Plus was charged forone thing I was never about and the $35 for satisfaction! There is nothing more you can do!

I am sorry that there were issues with the service. I was waiting for your response. I did not get any response from you as to how you wish to proceed. BUT if the issue has now been resolved, you can request a refund from customer service by mailing them on***@******.***

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I sent you info and never heard back until I was charged an credit card notified me!

I am sorry about that but i did not get a response here on this (screen) if you scroll up and see - I was awaiting your message but it is not an issue. Do you still need assistance?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want to deal with companies who put charges on a new card that I now have to cancel. I know that is not your personal fault. Sorry

No problem. JustAnswer is very customer friendly, all you need to do is send an email to***@******.*** and they will explain how this site works, and will issue you the refund.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you very much

Welcome.