Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

How do I unblock a friend from photos, I just did it in

Customer Question

How do I unblock a friend from photos
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I just did it in custom settings and now I can't seem to reverse it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not very computer literate I went to custom settings and when he give me the option I put in the name so I went back to the options and it doesn't give me that option to put the name into undo it so I don't know of any troubleshooting or anything else
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's a Dell and I don't know as far as I know Chrome
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: She says she's having the same problem and doing hers that was the whole reason I tried to see if it is easily undone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Is the issue on your Facebook where you need to change the privacy settings to allow your friend to view Photos? Thanks